Domestic Shipping (Orders Process Within 24 Business Hours):
- USPS First Class Mail: Free (2-3 business days in most cases) + x
- USPS Priority Mail: $6.00 (1-3 business days depending on location) + x
- USPS Priority Mail Express: $26.00 (1-2 business days depending on location) + x
- UPS Next Day Air: $55.00 (1 Business Day By 11:00pm) + x
International Shipping (Orders Process Within 24 Business Hours):
- USPS International First Class Mail: $7.95 (No Tracking Or Guarantee Delivery Date) + -
- E Packet USPS International Economy Mail: $7.95 USD (Tracking For Limited Countries) e +
- USPS International Flat Rate Priority Mail: $23.95 (6-10 Business Days No tracking) +
- USPS International Global Priority Priority Mail: $45.00 (6-10 Business Days With Tracking) +
+ Eligible for combined shipping
x Eligible for free return shipping
- Not available for all countries
e Available to the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Gibraltar, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
International Customers Warning: (Zerouv is not liable for long shipping delays, buyers purchase at their own risk)
International first class mail usually takes 1-2 business days to process after payment clears and minimum 10-15 (2-4 weeks) business days for arrival. There is no detailed tracking for most first class International mail. Please allow additional delivery time for customs safety inspections, time varies per country. In addition, some countries do have high risk of long shipping delays due to international customs procedures.
International Customs Fees + Taxes:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
A truck drivers strike in Brazil since February 23, 2015 have resulted in highways being blocked in multiple states. Delays at this time can be expected in the collection and distribution of mail and parcels.
An update to tropical cyclone Marcia which affected mail and parcel deliveries in Australia since February 20, 2015. Post offices impacted by the cyclone extend from Central Queensland to the NSW border are currently closed.